St Mary’s Priory
We have recently supplied coving to St Mary’s Priory, Muston, North Yorkshire. The Priory is home to some members of the Order of Cannons Regular of Prémontré, aslo known as Nortbertines.
The Priory is of Victorian origin, built in 1837 for the Rev. RM Taylor. A typical example of a Vicarage of this period, the priory has been beautifully redecorated inside and we have supplied some of our period coving and roses. The customer was so happy with his purchase that he invited us along to see the finished work. As the pictures show the coving is not only aesthetically pleasing but also adds a great deal of character to the property.
Our Large Victorian Ornate (zpc1036-300) has been fitted in the main reception room and our Regal Acanthus Leaf (1065-215) has been fitted in the sacristy and guest bedroom and finished to a very high standard. These coving and many more are available on our website. We also have local fitters available call us on 01723 321111 to discuss your requirements